Thursday, July 17, 2008

The past week









Okay so after more than a week I thought I should get a update on whats going on. I finally got to go back home for a couple of days before coming back up to Salem for a day which has now turned into almost a
week cause I am so tired of needing to drive so much and that I would have to be up here this weekend to keep a eye on grandpa while my parents are gone for a few days. Needless to say that it sucks not having your own clothes and so thank goodness I had to buy new ones or else we would of all been in trouble. So off on a fun shopping trip we went. Thats all that went on this week. Oh best news ever Kyle is finally potty trained so no more diapers and its great. We got pictures of Garrett and Riley together they are so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute Pictures of the kids Aimee!