Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dieting sucks

I know we have all been there and I have almost wanted to give up but everytime I work out I feel better about myself, I have more energy and my back does not hurt as much. Since starting at the first of the year I have lost zero pounds but some pairs of pants are fitting better and my thighs are not rubbing together as much. I have givin up soda all but once in a great will have a cup. Caffine is one thing I was suprised to not miss It kind of bites going out to dinner and the only options you have for drinks is water or lemonade which gets a little old. Flavored water has been my favorite to drink and keeps away the sugar needs. The kids are getting tired of drinking milk or water so I let them have soda on the weekends and they get to have kool-aid.

Other things thats going on; Brandon has been out since the 12th and we all can't wait for him to come home. He went all the way back to Warsaw Indiana, down to Arkansas and Missouri, and noe is sitting in Cal trying to come home but te trips that would've sent him home got canceled and the only loads that are out there will pay less than 1 dollar a mile which they so not accept so they end up paying him to sit down there for something else but after all is said and done the pay will be less than a dollar (yeah try explaining that to his bosses)

Kenzie is still doing good in school and we have found her a few books she likes to read so maybe next month she'll have her 20mins a day to turn in. Kelton oh what can I say he is learning so much and tries to keep up with everyone. He still has a few bad days where all he wants to do is resit his teacher and so he just sits with his head down. Kyle loves to play with my computer and have to take it with me when I leave so he doesn't ruin it. We got a dvd system for the car and of course he mastered that in one hour while I was in the chiropractor. I guess its good he knows how to run it so I don't have to do everything. Well I think thats all for this week. Hope you all have a good one.

No comments: