Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation, Easter, and Fish hatchery















We have done so much in the last few months that I am finally going to put the pictures up. We went to Mesquite and Vegas for spring break and I am still waiting to develop the pictures from Vegas but here are a few at the St. George temple. Then we went to Penny and Genes for Easter so I got a couple of cute pictures. Then this last week Kelton went to the fish hatchery in Glenwood for his last fieldtrip of the year. It was a blast and very good weather. It was cool learning how fast the fish grow and stuff. They had Rainbow and German brown trout there. So enjoy the pictures. I forgot i had a very cute one of Riley and kenzie. They are out of order from how I told you but thats what happens when you are not good at blogging.

No comments: